Yeah. I prefer sunshine, but really I can nap anywhere.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Layla Morgan Wilde (Cat Wisdom 101) says
Merlin agrees and says: move over for meowvelous meezer time!
prancer pie says
Yes, it’s a talent the humans wish they had. Heh-heh.
In the winter, I prefer napping by the floor heater to sun puddles. It hasn’t been that long since the sun puddles finally got nice and warm again!
Sometimes, Cats Herd You says
Napping anywhere is a cat’s great talent. But sun puddles always make naps better!
The Island Cats says
Sunshine does make napping better, though.
Napping is GOOD!
hello gorgeous Miss Gemini
I agree, any place is good for a nap, but a nice sun puddle makes it a better quality nap.
Caren Gittleman says
that’s cause we’re cats, that’s how we roll! Love, Cody
The Crew says
Hey Chey, if you want sun, come visit us. It’s hot and sunny here!
Deb Barnes - Zee and Zoey says
Oh!! We love your pillow, Chey!! Purrs from the Zee and Zoey Gang!