Could you do something about that breath?
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
DaisyMae Maus says
Aw. But Ichiro is being a loving brofur!
Andrea and the Celestial Kitties says
MOL, some tuna flavored breath spray perhaps?
prancer pie says
HaHaMeow! How bout sum catmint?
Mark's Mews says
It always depends on what one is fed around here. We dont catch strange foods outside much these days.
My human’s breath could use lots of improvement!
Tillie and Georgia says
Yes,that would certainly interfere with a good nap :/
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie
Ewwwww! Morning breath!!!
The Island Cats says
Do they make kitty breath mints…nip flavored, of course!
Fuzzy Tales says
Our human’s breath could use help too, especially first thing in the morning. Ugh!
Jasper McKitten-Cat says
Siblings think they are soooo funny!
Hmmmm…you look like you are enjoying it!
da tabbies o trout towne says
eat sum mackeral…N if itz knot handee, flounder….
Rykerz Boyz 'n' Allie says
Maxwell: DOOD, momma sez my breath could peel paint. How cool is THAT?!?
Glogirly & Katie says
Another case of halicatosis.
Nothing a little freeze dried salmon can’t fix.
caren gittleman says
Daisy the Curly Cat says
Ichiro and Harley are both experts at ruining our good times!