But supposedly this is the Life is Good Award (as if it could be good without a post by ME!). It’s for “Mom’s” who help cats blog (I do not have a mom and I most certainly do not have a human mom. I have a Woman who does my bidding… just clarifying). At any rate, we got this from Sniffie and the Florida Furkids.
1. What would your perfect day consist of?
Sleeping late, chai, photographing some place beautiful, a nice lunch and then reading with Chey on my lap and Gemini behind my head.
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
A pair of blue jeans.
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
Photography and reading
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or barefoot on the beach?
Probably barefoot on the beach, although it’s WAY too cold for that.. can I keep my shoes?
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree
6. Growing your veggies or nipping to the Supermarket.
Growing my own or running to the Farmer’s Market for locally grown veggies.
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
My father and Grandmother were really all the excitement our family needed.
8.Slap up a meal in a posh restaurant or fish n chips from a wrapper?
Posh all the way!
9. Which element do you most resonate with–earth, air, fire or water?
Astrologically I have five planets in fire signs (sun, moon, ascendant, moon ruler, sun ruler and ascendant ruler–one is two of those) so fire in that perspective.
From a Five Element standpoint, I am constitutionally water (majorly–laughably) so in that sense I am water.
From a TCM perspective, I have most issues with Earth, so from that perspective I am earth.
Take your pick.
10. Do you believe in fairies?
Honestly haven’t thought about it. However, I think I believe in enough things that no one else does that if I don’t, it doesn’t make me unimaginative…
So let’s pass this on to five other Cat Mom’s.
From Cheysuli: Apologies if you have already done this. The Woman hasn’t been around as much the last couple of weeks and it’s not changing this week either… Sigh. Stupid other people taking vacations and then she works for them… This would have been so much better if it had been about ME.