Tesla tagged Cheysuli and I for the seven weird things about us meme. I got to do the weird things, because, well as you know, Chey is all caught up in New Hamster.
So Seven WEIRD things about me? I think I am very normal but Momma says some of these are a bit unusual.
1. I prefer my crunchies to anything else
2. Even though the Almost Dad visited every week when he and Momma didn’t live in the same city, I would always be afraid of him for the first day.
3. I can flip. Momma keeps trying to get a good photo of it, but they are always blurry.
4. I do not like to be brushed and then suddenly I do. Then I do not like it again.
5. I prefer to watch squirrels to birds. Maybe this is not too weird, but it is sort of interesting.
6. I will only sit on someone if Georgia is already on their lap. If she moves, I move. When Momma would be gone, I would only play with the pet sitter if Georgia was relaxing on their lap. Once she got tired of them, I left too.
7. I do not like to have my furs trimmed on my bottom.
I think nearly everyone has played but if you haven’t consider yourself tagged!