Fiona and Orlando picked me for five random things
It’s a tough one–I’ve done the seven before. I’ve done seven for thankfulness, now five more?
So, seeing it’s the holidays, I am going to give 5 facts you might not know about Georgia.
1. Georgia is an excellent huntress
2. She found the Woman when the woman was living in apartment. Someone moving out had always fed her and called her George (thinking she was a male) and asked the Woman to be sure she got fed and had a box on a porch when she left.
3. Georgia bullied her way into the house and became a house cat the day before the huge wind storm of 1995 that toppled trees and was partly responsible for the big flood in Portland in 95/96. We think she sensed the weather coming.
4. Georgia hated the Siamese who came before, but she’s rather fond of me (no surprise)
5. Georgia really didn’t want another cat in the household and wasn’t happy when the Woman adopted Gemini. Still they had a talk and Gemini helped win over her affections!
So that was a wonderful Feature Five on Friday.
Feature Friday always offers the opportunity for the most intriguing comment to be my Sunday Guest Star. In case you weren’t sure what to say? Does anyone have any suggestions about good keywords I could try and post about to see if I get any visitors who use them? You know like pink dragon elephants for something weird like that! I will try and post about the best one sometime next week!