Hey all Voting Ends on the auction at midnight tonight. So far it’s Lilly Lu with $40.00 (not updated regularly–check the comments on Meezer Rule Wednesday –which is post 666–for the most up date bids), which is wonderful. I would also like to thank Lilly Lu and Mu Shue for their very wonderful Christmas card. It was the first one I got this year!
At any rate, this week I thought I would look at those lovely search phrases. I got the idea from my favorite Sphynx.
So, people are finding my blog by searching:
- political slogans (WOW!).
- Cat voting
- Bad Siamese Cat (excuse me?!)
- prostrate cancer (yes that’s the lying down kind, not the male kind. I hope they learned of their mistake when they found me)
- tricks to stop eating (?)
- how do reindeers cope in cold weather (alas I don’t have an answer.)
And they are still looking for ants in the dishwasher–thank you Aloysius. I have a ton of very disappointed people with ants in their dishwashers. If I knew where to send them, I’d link to it so that people finding me would at least get to a useful site!
At any rate most intriguing comment will share the Sunday Guest Star spotlight with our auction winner!