Sapphire over at the Affiliate Marketing Journal, one of my regular reads–which I do with my human– has tagged us with a meme.
Five Reasons Why I Blog:
1. I love to write and I have a lot to say so it’s the perfect medium
2. It keeps my site updated and fresh
3. I love reading other blogs and interacting with other felines, bunnies and people
4. My human loves the creativity of having certain subjects upon which to write and then finding new ways of addressing those subjects
5. What else would I do with my time other than eat too much, spend too much money and sleep?
So, now I need to tag 5 others.
DaisyMae Maus says
Those are furry good reasons to blog. I’m glad that you blog and that you’re representin’ us as a presidential candidate even while you’re plannin’ your wedding. That’s true dedication!
Merlin, Shadow, KO KO and the Poiland Tribe says
Furry true Chey, furry true.
I’m too embarrassed to put these on my blog. 🙁
5 reasons I blog
1. I need the attention
2. I’m competitive
3. I’m bored
4. I’m a big nerd at heart
5. I’m addicted to comments.
I actually have thought about stopping the blogging, but I just . cant. do . it.
I think your blog is an important campaign tool, too!
Haha Carmen! I think some of those might apply to most of us!!
Caesar and Prinnie says
We really enjoy reading your bloggie. You always supply a vast amount of important subjects to ponder, and I enjoy pondering greatly.
We are really glad we found your blog 🙂
Good reezons, Chey! I taked my tag and runned wif it. Yoo can see it on my bloggy 🙂
Those sound like great reasons to blog, Chey. 🙂 I’ve posted my reasons – thanks for tagging me!