I had a call from someone claiming to be from Ann Coulter’s office. Apparently she wants to speak at a fundraiser for me.
While I am flattered that such a big name would like to speak for me, I’ll be turning her down for several reasons.
- Several people have said she dehumanizes groups of people. This means that my felinity will be even more apparent and that’s not good for the election.
- She uses words I can’t use on a family safe blog
- She uses words that I find offensive and I’m a CAT!!!
- I’d worry she’d just do a Kukka and squat on the red carpet to show everyone what she thought. (While this might be somewhat appropriate for Kukka Maria, do we really want to see Ms. Coulter do that?)
- I think it’s a trick. The liberal front runners have set me up to keep their constituents from voting for me.
Besides, does anyone really believe that about John Edwards? Get real.
However, I wonder who really was behind the annonymous comments on some of the blogs?