1. I’m neither red nor blue. I’m chocolate and who doesn’t love chocolate?
2. I’m an environmentalist–I have plans for a catnip run vehicle on the table!
3. I am owned by no corporation, although I take treats.
4. I prefer a good nap to war.
5. I purr. People fall in love. We need friends right now.
6. I’m humble. If I ever made a mistake, I would admit it.
7. I’m a spayed female so there isn’t likely to be any sexual escapades in the oval office.
8. I’m very good at getting people to agree to my point of view and getting what I need done. This can be useful in a politician.
9. It’s the first step in
10. I speak English better than many humans.
11. I believe in good social programs–like at least one cat in every home!
12. I can balance a check book, so I can probably balance a budget. Heck–I can’t do any worse than the last folks!
13. I’m fun, fashionable and personable. I’d be the perfect marketing package!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens! 1.Bubba 2.Jenny-up the hill 3.Chelle 4.Kailani 5.Darla 6.carmen 7. Imperfect Christian 8. Daphne 9. Sparky 10. Domestic Goddess 11. Kukka-Maria 12. tiggerprr 13.Susan 14.Racyli 15.Caylynn 16. N. Mallory 17.Jenny Ryan (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Cute list! Great platform!
Jenny-up the hill says
You’ve got my vote in 2008! I just wish you were a candidate in the TN Senatorial race this year…you’d have my vote there too! lol!!
I want to vote for you!!! How can I get a voter’s ID?
Oh, I love chocolate! I’ll vote for you to! 🙂
You got my vote as well as my two felines! Great platform!
If I hadn’t already voted, you’d have my vote! 🙂
Oh, what the heck. I’ll vote twice.
I think you’ll win!
The 2 Bs would certainly vote for you. Our Mom cannot vote cause she is some kind of for-ner. But she says if you ever take your campaign global you can count on her vote.
Imperfect Christian says
You’ve got my vote!!
Those are all excellent reason! You have my vote!
You have my vote!
(will you have bumper stickers for our litterboxes?)
My TT is up at Purrchance To Dream!
Meow for now ~ Daphne
Great list..Im voting for you
Mines up! Dont forget to vote on a name at
Yea, who doesnt love chocolate! Great List
Domestic Goddess says
Looks like better qualities that what is in Washington now.
Hey have you read the book “I am a Cat”? It’s a book written by a writer considered the Hemingway of Japan (the author’s face is like on the 10,000 yen bill (about $10 USD). It’s quite a funny collection of observations of humans from the point of view of a cat. The English translation is pretty good.
My TT is up here!
I’m totally voting for you! I made some campaign promises on my TT this week (I guess I’m running for senate, congress or governor…I don’t know). If you want any of them, let me know (not that you need them, you’ve been making a strong presidential case for months now).
VOTE CHEY IN 2008!
Grr, Midnight & Cocoa says
well, we’re absolutely gonna vote fur you, an our Lady sez she’d rather vote fur you than anybuddy who’s run fur office recently (‘cept fur the Mayor of Malibu, cause he’s a good guy an a good furrend of hers). duz you haf a cam-pain slow-gun?
I love chocolate, and I love cats! You have my vote! 🙂
great list Chey!! I’d vote for you! (the country needs more purring if you ask me 🙂
I’d vote for you Chey. 🙂 Meezers are intelligent cats, after all, so you could do a wonderful job running the country. And the world needs more purrs. 🙂
Mom loooooooooooves chocolate. She says she’ll vote for you! She’s not specist, at least. And the beans that look like they’re going to run, well, just not up to your standard anyways. I’d vote for you, but you said they don’t let cats vote. HMPH! I guess you’ll fix that when you’re president.
N. Mallory says
You’ve got my vote. 🙂
Jenny Ryan says
who doesn’t love chocolate?
So true. I’ll vote for you!
Hey, wait a minute, I’m running for pres too. Maybe we should hook up? Felline Party of God? Cato