2. Kukka-Maria. Isn’t this a given? Isn’t she on everyone list?
3. Miles Meezer. I love both the Meezer boys but Miles edged Sammy out because he and I share the love of ham and food in general.
4. Abby. She’s sweet and she’s lovely.
5. Latte the Meezer. Here’s a meezer with style! I’ve quite enjoyed reading about Latte’s latest adventures. He’s a cat after my own heart.
6. Max. The Crew is great and I had to choose Max because after loosing his top post to the youngster, he needed an ego stroke!
7. Sanjee. Sanjee is the one most likely to come by and say hello on my blog, so he’s the fellowchoosen, though the whole HOT(m)BC is a great gang.
8. Patches Lady. She’s got this great interest in finance now. I have to admit to having an appreciation for strong women, like myself.
9. Bonnie Underfoot. After I said I liked strong women, need I say more?
10. Derby. Flair. He’s sassy. As he would say, What’s not to love?
11. Fat Eric. I love the fact that this is a cat with priorities.
12. Chatham. Nothing beats the wisdom and insight of an older meezer.
13. Maybe I’ll leave this blank so that all my other friends can think it might have been them. I only have 13 spaces and many more blogging cats to read!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens! 1.KT Cat 2.Jenny Ryan 3. Meredith 4. Zeus 5. Karmic Lollipop 6. Renee 7. Jersey Girl (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
I’m so honored! I’m glad you think I’m cool ’cause you are such a pretty meezer and I kind of have a crush on you *blush*.
Perhaps we go get us some tuna some time?
The Meezers says
You like me! You really like me!!! I’d like to fank the akademy for this honor…………what? oh, I’d like to fank Chey for this honor and tell her that I fink she is one super fine Meezer lady! – Miles
Oh yes, lets!!
K T Cat says
Hey, what about K T Cat?
My TT is up.
You could be #13… :).
Jenny Ryan says
I love Zeus and Kukka Maria myself.
Thanks for visiting me today 🙂
PS-I know I’m not a cat, but I LIVE with 3 cats. Does that count? And they frequently make appearances on my blog.
I am a total fan of Zeus.
Thanks for stopping by!
WOW! I’m really blushing! I don’t even know what to say, Cheysuli. Thank you for thinking so highly of me and my writing. It really touched me that you considered my work that way.
Very nice representation of the cat blogosphere as well! You have a lot of great blogs up there as well. I hope more people take time to explore them!
Hey! I’m a meezer momma too! My furbabies are Tai and Pretty Kitty (I didn’t name her–she was a rescue from Siamese Rescue Organization and that’s the name she was gifted with). You can find them on my blog. This blog is hilarious! I LOVE the meezer personality…
Chey, I am so honored that you like my blog. I just tell it like it is around here. Purrs and sandpaper kisses to you.
Those are some cool cats you’ve got listed there. And though we’ve only just met, I’m sure we’ll become fast friends.
Thanks for stopping by my place.
Hi. I’m new here, maybe one day I’ll make your list! I’m including you on my links, hope you don’t mind.
Jersey Girl says
I’m going to have to go check them out…I’m on my way to Maria’s now. Cheers.
Crews' Views says
Thanks for the shoutout, Chey. It’s getting crowded around here, so it’s nice to know I’m on your “SPECIAL” list!
Oh, BTW, I hope you won’t need to have any chicken flavored goo rubbed on your teeth. Mom tried it on me and I HATED it!!